Exploring Circuits with BristleBots: Our Tiny Techie Club spent the morning learning about circuits, all while making a fun toy. Check out the science behind it and make your own BristleBot!
Pine Street School in the press
- STEM In Action, New York Family Nov. 3, 2015
- The World Ahead, New York Family Oct. 2, 2015
- Private Schools, Open Doors, Broadsheet Sept. 15, 2015
- Acing the Admissions Process, New York Family Sept. 1, 2015
- New 'Montessori-Infused' FiDi School Aims to Create 'World Citizens', dnaInfo Oct. 13, 2014
Pine Street School is a breath of fresh air educationally, experientially, and architecturally.
We've captured the daily moments that make our school exceptional to share with our community of family and friends.
Upcoming Event Highlights
Evergreen: Our Blog
We engage the inquisitive spirit for a lifetime and our vision for world change starts with your child.
Evergreen captures the essence and energy at Pine Street School with sneak peeks into classroom activities, community events and more. Find out what we're up to!
Meet our passionate change agents
Visiting Pine Street School
- Tours for limited 2017-2018 seats by request
- 2018-2019 admissions will open in September
Applying to Pine Street School
Application deadlines for the 2017-2018 school year have passed. However, families interested in mid-year transfers or new applications for Preschool through 3rd Grade should contact the admissions office.
Choosing a school is a big decision. One of the best ways to know if it’s the right fit is to get to know the community.
What kind of person you want your child to be when they grow up? What values do you want them to have? What can you do to awaken their passions and nurture their talents?
Your school community should reflect your values, so find out why families love Pine Street School.