Big Picture Parenting
An international speaker series about
children, learning, and parenting
SPRING 2018 SCHEDULE
- Tuesday, February 13, 5:30-7:30pm: Multilingualism in Children and the Brain with Anna Rita Pergolizzi-Wentworth RSVP
- Tuesday, February 20, 5:30-7:30pm: An Explanation and Discussion of International Baccalaureate with Eileen Baker RSVP
- Tuesday, March 6, 5:30-7:30pm: Effects of a Montessori Education on Your Child Short-Term and Long-Term with Anna Rita Pergolizzi-Wentworth RSVP
- Wednesday, March 14, 5:30-7:30pm: Why Be Boring? Personalized Learning in the Classroom with Dr. Kim Busi RSVP
- Tuesday, April 10, 5:30-7:30pm: The Difference Between IB and Traditional Schooling: A Panel Featuring IB Teachers moderated by Eileen Baker RSVP
- Tuesday, May 1, 5:30-7:30pm: Using Intrinsic Motivation to Empower Your Child with Anna Rita Pergolizzi-Wentworth RSVP
- Big Picture Parenting events are hosted at Pine Street School, 25 Pine Street, in the Financial District.
For Parenting for the Future, please click here.